French teaching for medical
Available for professionals from the medical community. You are a dentist, a gynecologist, a surgeon, a doctor or a nurse.
Your patients are at the core of your vocation.
- You are preparing an internship in Bordeaux ?
- You plan to come and settle in Bordeaux ?
- You want to practice for your next-to-happen interview with the Board of Medecine?
- You are going to attend a conference ?
- You plan to go on a humanitarian mission in a French speaking country ?
- You simply wish you could feel more comfortable with everyday use of French at work ?
With the Medical French programme, you will be able to face your professional tasks and master the specific language.
Be yourself at work with French as your new asset !
Learn how to set up a mutual trust with your patients through the vocabulary and expressions used in doctor-patient situations.
Learn how to exchange with your fellow medical partners on medical cases.
The course is designed to help you advisedly put French into action in the workplace.
Courses are concise, dynamic, practical and skills-based.
- Participants : up to 4 persons
- Duration : 6H minimum
- Levels : intermediate and advanced (from B1+)
- Teaching Method :
– active and student-centered
– typical professional contexts
– progressive approach to grammar, vocabulary and phonetics
– intercultural approach (language register, social codes)
– Learning will be emphasized by activities, exercices and role-plays during the classe or at home
4 communication skills :
- Where : in one of my partners’ sites
- Prices : contact me to specify your needs and obtain an estimation.
Contact me for more information