French for Bartenders and waiters
Available for bartenders and waiters working in the many pubs in Bordeaux and its area.
- You want to prepare your internship in restaurants in France ?
- You want to fully live your professional experience here in France ?
- You simply wish you could feel more comfortable with everyday use of French at work?
Our French Happy Hour course will teach you the skills necessary to be effective and be yourself in the workplace.
Learn how to progress in daily conversation with your clients through the vocabulary and expressions used in familiar professional contexts.
The course is designed to help you advisedly put French into action in the workplace.
Courses are concise, dynamic, practical and skill-based.
You can complete your formation with our First Aid Certificate workshop. More informations here or contact me !
- Participants : 2 to 6 persons
- Duration :3 different programmes :38 hours/45 hours/50 hours
We can adapt the programme to your needs
Formation 38h « Straight to the point » French Pack
The essentials to communication with your clients
Formation 45h « Feeling good » French Pack
Communicate in French for an efficient customer care
Formation 50h « All you need » French Pack
All you need to know about professional communication with your clients
- Levels : beginers
- Teaching method :
– active and student-centered
– typical professional contexts
– progressive approach to grammar, vocabulary and phonetics
– intercultural approach (language register, lifestyle, social codes)-
Learning will be emphasized by activities, exercices and role-plays during the classe or at home
- 4 communication skills :
« French Happy Hour » specific programme focuses on oral exchanges.
- Where : in one of my partners’ sites
- Contact me to specify your needs and obtain an estimation.
Bartenders and waiters working in the many pubs in Bordeaux and its area.
Contact us for more information